- The MEDGICAL online store, available at the Internet address www.medgical.pl, is run by Magdalena Krajewska, conducting business activity under the name INSTALEKARZ Magdalena Krajewska, entered in the CEIDG, NIP: 5671910683, Regon: 368817411.
- Regulations are addressed to Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the store and specify the rules for using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with a Customer at a distance through the Store.
- Consumer-natural person concluding a contract with the selleras a part of shop, which product is not directly connected with business activity.
- Seller – self-employed person under the name INSTALEKARZ Magdalena Krajewska entered in CEIDG, NIP: 5671910683, Regon: 368817411.
- Customer-any entity making purchases through the store.
- Businessman – natural person, legal entity and organization unit who is not legal entity, whose separate act grants legal capacity, performing business activity on its on behalf, that make use of the store.
- Store – online shop, performing by the seller under internet address www.medgical.pl
- Distance contract – a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- Order – Customer’s declaration of intent, submitted by using order form and aiming to trade directly contract for the sale product or products with the Seller.
- Account – the customer’s account in the Store, it collects data provided by the customer and informations about orders made in the store.
- Enrolment form – form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an account.
- Order form – an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the shopping cart and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Shopping Cart – an element of the Store’s software that shows the Products selected for purchase by the Customer, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular to the number of products.
- Product – a movable item / service available in the Store that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales Agreement – a Product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller using the Online Store.
Contact with the Store
- Seller address: ul. Pułtuska 6, 09-100 Płońsk.
- Seller’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seller’s phone number: 784-925-113.
- Seller’s bank account number: 25 1020 1592 0000 2602 0277 7217
- The Customer can communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
- The Customer can communicate via phone with the Seller between 9.00-16.00.
- The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, is not responsible for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force beyond the Seller’s control, unauthorized actions by third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer’s technical infrastructure.
- The final amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store’s pages when placing the order, including when he wishes to be bound under the Sales Agreement.
- Customers can access these Regulations at any time using the link on the main page of the website www.medgical.pl and download it or print it.
- Information about the Goods provided on the Store’s websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters as well as prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- The Seller may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, as well as may limit his access to part or all of the resources of the Online Store, with immediate effect, in the event of the Customer’s violation of the Regulations, and in particular when the Customer:
- provided during registration in the online store data that is false, inaccurate or outdated, misleading or violating the rights of third parties,
- infringed personal rights of third parties through the online store, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online store,
- Will commit other behaviors that will be considered by the Seller to be inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet or that harm the good name of the Seller
- A person who has been deprived of the right to use the online store may not register again without the prior consent of the Seller
- In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided as part of the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data transmitted on the Internet.
- The customer is obliged in particular to:
- failure to provide or transfer content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamatory content or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties;
- using the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation, in particular through the use of specific software or devices;
- not taking actions such as: sending or placing unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Online Store;
- using the Online Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and for the Seller;
- use of all content posted as part of the Online Store only for personal use;
- use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the general principles of using the Internet.
Creating an Account in the Store
- To set up an Account in the Store, please complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data:
- Name and surname
- Transfer details
- Email address
- Phone number
- Creating Customer’s account in the Store is free.
- Logging to customer’s account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
- The Customer is allowed at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending a relevant request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
In order to place an Order:
- log in to the Store (optional);
- select the Product being the subject of the Order, and then click the “Add to Cart” button (or equivalent);
- log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
- if the option of placing an Order without registration has been selected – complete the Order Form by entering the recipient’s details of the Order and the address where the Product has to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter invoice data if different from the recipient’s details;
- click “Order and pay” / click “Order and pay” and confirm the order by clicking on the link sent in the email,
- choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 2.
Delivery and Payment methods
- The seller has 14 working days to complete the order.
- The delivery time of personalized products may be longer. The customer will be informed about the delivery time by the seller.
- The prices of the goods are given in Polish zlotys and include all contributions, including VAT (with a distinction of the rate), duties and any other contributions.
- The customer can use the following payment methods:
- Payment by bank transfer to the Store’s bank account number
- Payment by PayPal
- Payment by the Przelewy24.pl website.
- The customer can use the following delivery method:
- DPD courier service.
- Priority letter Poczta Polska.
- Detailed informations on delivery methods and possible payment methods can be found on the store’s website.
Right of withdrawal
- The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The time limit specified in §1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person designated by him other than the carrier.
- In the case of a Contract that covers many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the deadline indicated in paragraph 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
- The consumer can withdraw from the Contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the Contract to the Seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Contract, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before this deadline.
- Personalized products are not refundable.
- The cost of returning are on the customer’s side.
- The seller, upon receipt and a positive consideration of the return, returns the amount received along with the delivery cost to the customer, maximum of 14 days from the date of receipt of the return.
- The following conditions contribute to a successful return:
- The product does not have any traces of use
- The label is not infringed
- The parcel with returned product must additionally have a return form, which was delivered from the Seller or can be printed from the Store’s website at www.medgical.pl
Complaints about products
- New products are covered by the sales agreement.
- In case of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions regarding warranty in the Civil Code.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing or via e-mail to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
- It is recommended, the complaint include a brief description of the defect, photo, circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer’s request in relation to the defect of the goods.
- Goods sent back as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
- The Seller undertakes actions to ensure the fully correct operation of the Store, to the extent that results from current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove within a reasonable time any irregularities reported by customers.
- The Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Seller of any irregularities or interruptions in the operation of the Online Store website.
- Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store can be reported by the Customer by writing a letter to the following address: INSTALEKARZ Magdalena Krajewska, 09-100 Płońsk ul. Pułtuska 6, NIP: 5671910683, or via e-mail to email@example.com. In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
- The Seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if this was not possible, to inform the Customer within this period when the complaint will be considered.
- The administrator of personal data of Customers collected through the Online Store is the Seller.
- Customer’s personal data collected by the administrator by the Online Store are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees – also for marketing purposes.
- Recipients of personal data of Online Store customers may be:
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with an electronic payment method or payment card, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to the selected entity operating the above payments in the Online Store.
- The customer has the right to access their data and correct it.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this agreement.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods – to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about each change at least 5 days in advance.
- In matters not covered in these Regulations, the generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code, the Act on the provision of electronic services, the Act on consumer rights, the Act on the protection of personal data.